As requested, more photos of me and mads
This is Mads receiving and seeing my art for the first time. I gave him many pieces, plus my ARTBOOK, which he loved! But to see this moment - that SMILE, snapped by a friend - not only is this lucky, this is life changing! And this was only the beginning, the very first moment. I think the second photo here is the most precious thing I own. I’m so glad my friend got the shot, it touches my heart that he would look at me like that!!! The sweetness of this man is beyond words. Just look at that FACE!
So many things to throw on the ground…
This is the most amazing thing
I AM SO DONE WITH THIS WEBSITE
MY DAD IS NOT A PHONE! WHAT YOU THINK IM STUPID? MAAAAAN!
"Hello, Dr. Gideon."
im really fucking sarcastic for someone who’s about to start crying most of the time
Mads Mikkelsen + Smiling because he is a beautiful human being
i’m sure he’s fine bby
- The original translation of the interview looks REALLY rough, some of the speech patterns are weak or choppy and a lot can get lost in translation.
- Harpsichordian re-translated it and as you can see it’s full of intentionally colorful wording and unnecessary poetic dictation??
- It is not only SUPER paraphrased (meaning not much if any of it is directly quoted) but it uses a very dramatic prose, something that was probably aiming for the aura of the Flaunt interview but failed and comes off as over-dramatic and pretentious. Not a direct expression of answered questions, a creepy layout of assumed perspective. It also seems to be thematic in relation to his roles, how he views his face as a prop in his acting method and how his face forms through these decisions. His face right now, if it were a catalyst to The Salvation would be torn apart, acid, ect ect. The rest of the article uses his “face” in the metaphorical sense to describe his past work (wonky one-eye, le coffee, ect ect) Basically it’s a shitty literary device.
- Mads has made negative comments on his face before but it was done with a light air and usually a laugh.
- There are many times he has gloated about winning the ‘sexiest man in Denmark’ awards.
- He has a beautiful wife who tells him he’s pretty like all day he is ok.
- This is the same thing that happened with the whole “Mads is misogynist” thing a while back - just a bad article taken out of context.
- ONCE AGAIN IT’S THE FRENCH.